In a vast and empty sea of sameness, and unexpected island of delight
What is Inconceivable? How about a sensory, distinctive brand featuring place-inspired aromas and flavors?
- Discovery wines made by and for Middleton Family Wines
- We imagined them
- Considered grape sourcing and winemaking
- Decided they were INCONCEIVABLE
- Then circled back later and decided to figure out how to make them anyway
Inconceivable Wines are always “of a place”
- They have distinctive aromas and flavors
- Indigenous and inherent to where they are grown
- Our winemakers are proud of these wines
- They have usually been “babied” in the cellar
Inconceivable Wines encourage discovery
- Each is labeled with a Map
- Physical landmarks
- Historic events
- Guiding the intrepid wine explorer
- Each with place-inspired aromas and flavors
- Sensory landmarks
- To guide the curious wine lover
Visit the Inconceivable website: www.inconceivablewines.com
Current Offerings from Inconceivable
Ripe flavored Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley. Select vineyards from three prestige AVAs — Walla Walla Valley, Red Mountain, and Horse Heaven Hills....
Barrel fermented Chardonnay from cool, coastal, Santa Barbara County. Bright and spicy, elegant and long.
A remarkable red blend, combining three indigenous Sicilian varietals: Nero d’Avola, Nerello Mascalese, and Frappato. Rich, smooth, dry.
A fine, dry Pinot Noir from Santa Barbara County, where the fog rolls inland, then back to sea, along the river valleys.
Want to see more? View the Inconceivable Wines Archive »