In a vast and empty sea of sameness, and unexpected island of delight
What is Inconceivable? How about a sensory, distinctive brand featuring place-inspired aromas and flavors?
- Discovery wines made by and for Middleton Family Wines
- We imagined them
- Considered grape sourcing and winemaking
- Decided they were INCONCEIVABLE
- Then circled back later and decided to figure out how to make them anyway
Inconceivable Wines are always “of a place”
- They have distinctive aromas and flavors
- Indigenous and inherent to where they are grown
- Our winemakers are proud of these wines
- They have usually been “babied” in the cellar
Inconceivable Wines encourage discovery
- Each is labeled with a Map
- Physical landmarks
- Historic events
- Guiding the intrepid wine explorer
- Each with place-inspired aromas and flavors
- Sensory landmarks
- To guide the curious wine lover
Visit the Inconceivable website: http://www.inconceivablewines.com/
Current Offerings from Inconceivable
Ripe flavored Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley. Select vineyards from three prestige AVAs — Walla Walla Valley, Red Mountain, and Horse Heaven Hills....
A fine, dry Pinot Noir from Santa Barbara County, where the fog rolls inland, then back to sea, along the river valleys.
Barrel fermented Chardonnay from cool, coastal, Santa Barbara County. Bright and spicy, elegant and long.
Want to see more? View the Inconceivable Wines Archive »